Follow basic sausage preparation practices when making this sausage.
- Clean and Sanitize all of your equipment.
- Chill your meat to below 35F
- Keep your meat and grinder parts very cold while grinding
- Any liquid that is added to the mince needs to be ice cold
- Mix your very chilled meat and seasonings till the mince becomes very tacky
- Stuff the mince into sausage casings and prick out any air pockets
- Cook and enjoy
Here are a few things you might find useful when making sausage
- High Quality Natural Casings (AA Grade)
- Iodophor Sanitizer
- MK4 Thermapen (Accurate Thermometer)
- Kitchen Knives
- Kitchen Boss Immersion Circulator
- Kitchen Boss Vacuum Sealer
- #12 Meat Grinder
- Sausage Pricker
- Non Fat Dry Milk Powder
- Meat Mixers
- Sausage Stuffers
- Custom Cutting Board (use discount code 2GUYS15 at check out for 15% off 😁)
Enjoy the video and the recipe. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. If you make this at home I’d love to hear about how it came out!!
If you want to see the different things that we use in operation our be sure to check out our new Amazon Store.