I love the delicious flavor or properly made beef kabobs. In this post we are trying out a new electric rotisserie grill from Brazilian Flame and I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with the results. Very flavorful, ultra tender, and super juicy were the comments we got on this end. If you make this, let me know what you think.
Easy Beef Kabobs
- Red Onion
- Bell Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Egg Plant
What Cut of Beef Should you use?
- I would go with a naturally tender cut that's preferable well marbled. Tri Tip, sirloin cap, ribeye, tenderloin are all great cuts to use.
Prepare the Beef
- Trim off any silverskin or siner from your beef. If the beef you are using is extra fatty you can either choose to leave the fat on or take some of it off.
- Cut your meat into 1.5-inch cubes and set to the side.
- Make your marinade by combining the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and whisking them together.
- Add the marinade to the meat and give everything a toss.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1-12 hours. I would recommend a 4-hour marinade but if you have the time an overnight marinade is the best.
Prepare the Vegetables
- Prepare your vegetables by cutting them into pieces that are roughly around the same size as your meat.
- Place all of the cut vegetables in a bowl or pan, toss them with a little olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
Dry the meat
- After the meat has finished marinating, place the cut pieces on a drying rack and blot dry with a paper towel. Once you have removed any excess marinade from the meat, toss the meat with a little olive oil and freshly cracked black pepper.
Prepare the Skewer and Cook
- Load up your skewers with meat and vegetables and place them in a preheated rotisserie grill set to 400f (200c) – 425f (218c). If you are using wooden skewers, you should soak them in water for several hours before adding your meat and veggies.
- After 7-10 minutes check for doneness.
- Once you hit your desired doneness, remove the beef kabobs and cover them with a foil tent to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy
We are Amazon Affiliates which means if you happen to buy something from Amazon after clicking one of our links, we get a tiny percentage. This happens at no cost to you and really helps us offset the costs of running this site. Thank you in advance.